How to gain access to Export goods and prices from DEEPBLUE Products Co., Ltd.
To access our Export Trade prices in US$ or to become a DEEPBLUE Export trade account, your business must be located outside Thailand.
- Minimum initial order is applicable.
We have a comprehensive product portfolio with multiple choices in most product categories.
Consult our catalogue and download the PDF version here.
- e-mail your details to email@example.com
The ordering process:
- Enquiry: Send us the quantities per item number from our product range that you require.
- Quotation: We will send you a quotation for your requested enquiry, usually within 48 hours.
- Preparation: Confirm your order and we will pack it to determine the shipping cost.
- Payment: Make payment. Once we receive the funds, your order will be released for shipping.
- a. Using your freight forwarder: We will send the necessary documentation to your forwarder.
- b. Using our freight forwarder: We will find the most economical and suitable forwarder for you.
VAT (tax) Exemption:
All orders shipped outside Thailand are exempted from 7% local Value Added Tax (VAT).
If you choose to collect or take delivery of your goods in Thailand, your order is required to include 7% VAT by law.
Terms and conditions:
- All export orders must be pre-paid before shipping.
- Payment via wire transfer: all banking fees must be paid by the buyer
- Payment by credit card: A banking fee of 2% will be incurred on all payment via credit card. We accept Visa and Master Card only.
- All export sales are quoted and administered in USD.
- Minimum initial orders applicable .
- All export orders and quotes are Ex-Works, Phuket
- Quotes are valid for 30 days from date of issue.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Our catalogue can be downloaded here:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.